• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Watermark size configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

emits

Chevereto Member
When the watermark size is 400px x 60px for example, is on the small photograph - is huge, and a large photograph is very small

Proposes to enter the solution to scale the watermark as a percentage%. Watermark will then automatically adjusted - in a large photograph will be larger and a small photograph - less while preserving its aspect ratio (Size image / watermark) .

If you mean scale then we should be talking about .svg watermark and I'm afraid that you can't do that with GD so this will have to wait a lot.

possible. and if we remove one of the steps? - Some the size of watermarks and automatically selects one of them to the size of this? pictures between 1000 px and more: watermark in the range of 200-400px ... which size will be uploaded watermark to the extent that such a will, pics from 600 px to 1000px: Watermark in the range 50-200 px etc ... to the best of these values and ranges will be able to set, then simply upload a few different sizes watermarks.

Actually I'm not interested on explore alternatives to watermarks right now under GD library because is not efficient at all. Watermaks will be on the revision of the image library implementation which will change to ImageMagick as default, but at this time I don't want to think in how to do it because GD and Imagemagick are not the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back