• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

resize image error

ALiEn

Chevereto Noob
hi,
i get some error when i try to resize a image ->
my steps:
1. Desired width: 4 -> upload

2. "The resize only works between 16 and 1280 (pixels)" (all ok)

3. Desired width: 20 -> dot it again

4. Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(up/working/3affen.jpg) [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/bilder/htdocs/engine.php on line 459

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/www/bilder/htdocs/engine.php on line 462

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/www/bilder/htdocs/engine.php on line 463

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/www/bilder/htdocs/engine.php on line 480

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/www/bilder/htdocs/engine.php on line 491

Warning: unlink(up/working/3affen.jpg) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/www/bilder/htdocs/engine.php on line 576
the image is now resized... but the error appears.

Back