• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Question for purchase

with the arvixe package, you get a core license + a unlimited shared hosting for your website.
It's best for websites that are just starting up or for personal uses.

with the arvixe package, you get a core license + a unlimited shared hosting for your website.
It's best for websites that are just starting up or for personal uses.

That's right. Thank you Jesse.

Jesse, thanks for your response to dohuythai!

dohuythai, if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I'd be glad to address any questions about the Chevereto hosting we provide.

Jesse, thanks for your response to dohuythai!

dohuythai, if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I'd be glad to address any questions about the Chevereto hosting we provide.
Thanks Jesse and greggarvixe

is it Lifetime Updates + Support with the core license of arvixe's package??? or will it stop when close arvixe services?

Unfortunately when I buy a core license without notice to arvixe's free package
Can it convert to that package?? :)

If you buy using Arvixe is the same thing as purchasing the Core license itself, is the same lifetime deal.

Regarding the second question, yes... But you need to cancel the current license and then purchase it using Arvixe. Send me an email to payment@chevereto.com if you want to do it.

Cheers.

If you buy using Arvixe is the same thing as purchasing the Core license itself, is the same lifetime deal.

Regarding the second question, yes... But you need to cancel the current license and then purchase it using Arvixe. Send me an email to payment@chevereto.com if you want to do it.

Cheers.

Thanks for reply and just 2 questions

1. What different between Arvixe package ($48) and the core license on Chevereto ($70) ???
2. is the site just work only on Arvixe's hosting? is it possible work on my server if I purchase Arvixe's package??

1. Is the same thing.
2. You must use the service on Arvixe at least one year.

Hi dohuythai,

Rodolfo answered your question. To elaborate further on #1 it's the same thing. The cost of a Chevereto core license ($70) is paid for by Arvixe when you choose to host with Arvixe. We just require that you sign up for at least a 1 year hosting term for ($48); that's the only cost you would incur, the cost of the hosting rather than the Chevereto license cost.

Hi dohuythai,

Rodolfo answered your question. To elaborate further on #1 it's the same thing. The cost of a Chevereto core license ($70) is paid for by Arvixe when you choose to host with Arvixe. We just require that you sign up for at least a 1 year hosting term for ($48); that's the only cost you would incur, the cost of the hosting rather than the Chevereto license cost.
Yes, I know the cost of the hosting rather than the Chevereto license cost.
But please check http://www.arvixe.com/chevereto-hosting
I see it's free Chevereto license, also can I pay it by paypal??

1. Is the same thing.
2. You must use the service on Arvixe at least one year.
so I just cancel license, is it right??

I see only payment via Visa/Master Card, not have payment via Paypal ( i signup under your link: http://www.arvixe.com/chevereto?utm_campaign=Hosting&utm_medium=showcase&utm_source=chevereto.com)
yuGMHJJ.png

How to payment via Paypal?

I only see payment via Visa/Master Card too.
Is it possible to pay via paypal? Is there any update?

And i have another question:
Jesse said in this thread: "It's best for websites that are just starting up or for personal uses"
And in the Arvixe ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY it says:
Free Hosting/Image Hosting Providers: Use of the Arvixe service (shared hosting accounts) to provide free hosting or image hosting to the general public is illegal..
So is it possible to make an image hosting for the public and not just for personal uses with the arvixe deal if i host all the images on an external storage like Amazon S3 and not on arvixe?
Is everything legal then?

Free Hosting/Image Hosting Providers: Use of the Arvixe service (shared hosting accounts) to provide free hosting or image hosting to the general public is illegal..
So is it possible to make an image hosting for the public and not just for personal uses with the arvixe deal if i host all the images on an external storage like Amazon S3 and not on arvixe?
Is everything legal then?

That doesn't affects Chevereto. You can freely use Chevereto in Arvixe.

I only see payment via Visa/Master Card too.
Is it possible to pay via paypal? Is there any update?

That sounds good.

And what about the payment problem? Do you know a little bit more now? I only wanna pay with paypal.
I am using this link like the other guy too: http://www.arvixe.com/chevereto?utm_campaign=Hosting&utm_medium=showcase&utm_source=chevereto.com

They are working to add more payment options to the new checkout page. The old checkout link should work with all the payment options:
https://www.arvixe.com/order.php?ho...utosignup=1&plan=516&term=12&coupon=CHEVERETO

Last edited:
Back