• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Pages not auto binding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papay

Chevereto Member
I checked the docs regarding Pages, it says there

To add a page simply add mypage.php to the pages path located at app/themes/Peafowl/pages. The system will auto bind this page to http://demo.chevereto.com/page/mypage

I tried adding faq.php on my pages page but it's not auto binding? Is there something more I need to do. I'm using Chevereto 3.4.6. Thanks in advance

Hi Rodolfo, it was my mistake, the filename of my php file is FAQ.php, and I was trying to access mysite.com/faq. I was using lowercase instead of uppercase and it caused the problem. It's fixed now.

Another thing, I have to manually add new page links on header.php right? So they'll appear on the "About" dropdown list? Thanks

Yes, you have to manually add it. The system is manual but it will be improved later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back