• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Invalid access! Need Help!

zapmore

Chevereto Noob
I've installed everything, and when I click upload file, I get a page with this message:

"Invalid access, use the home page of IMAGEHOSTING NAME to upload images."

I have no clue how to overcome this problem, can it be something with that my server automatically put www in front of url? just a guess...

*Edit* I'm using NB 1.7

zapmore said:
I've installed everything, and when I click upload file, I get a page with this message:

"Invalid access, use the home page of IMAGEHOSTING NAME to upload images."

I have no clue how to overcome this problem, can it be something with that my server automatically put www in front of url? just a guess...

*Edit* I'm using NB 1.7

Can someone please tell me what this error message means, so that I can try to solve it!?

gamerlv said:
Did you modify Chevereto in any way?
Do you have any other errors?

Hey, thx for replying me! :)
No, I haven't modified the script at all, I just changed config.php like I should, I had to change $DOM_SCRIPT and $PATH_SERVER, to the correct values described. I can get to the first page of the page and browse and choose an image, it's when I press upload the file, this error comes up as one of the error messages, however I don't understand the error message, hence I can't solve it :(

To what did you set $DOM_SCRIPT ? Because if you set it to localhost and access it via 127.0.0.1 you get this error.

gamerlv said:
To what did you set $DOM_SCRIPT ? Because if you set it to localhost and access it via 127.0.0.1 you get this error.

No, I set it to the domain name like, 'domain.com' like it says in the instructions...

sonu panwar said:
http://bayimg.com/
Just be sure to save the urls for your photos or you won't be able to find them again.There is no membership involved.All you do is upload and save the url.I'm storing all my Nazi stuff there now.They could care less what you upload.

Maserati parts
A. This is not a solution
B. How is this relevant to this thread?

gamerlv said:
sonu panwar said:
http://bayimg.com/
Just be sure to save the urls for your photos or you won't be able to find them again.There is no membership involved.All you do is upload and save the url.I'm storing all my Nazi stuff there now.They could care less what you upload.

Maserati parts
A. This is not a solution
B. How is this relevant to this thread?

I'm pretty sure that he is spamming his own website...

BTW No one had this problem that I have??? Seems weird...

That is because it's a very weird error. If you get php a bit a could explain it so you might come up with a solution.

Hey, just remembered this post and I thought I should post the solution to the problem if someone else have it...

The problem was that when pressing upload, it comes an error message saying that it's invalid upload site. This is because $DOM_SCRIPT don't have www. before the url, which my host automatically add.. and I have $lim_act = true; for good reasons. There is two ways of solving this problem....

1. Change $lim_act = true; to false in config.php, and the script don't check where the file was uploaded... however then you got the problem that other sites can use your site to upload shit...

OR

2. In config.php add this after $DOM_SCRIPT = 'mysite.com'; // --> mysite.com:
$DOM_SCRIPT2 = 'www.mysite.com';

and in engine.php, change the line:
$referido !== $DOM_SCRIPT && $lim_act==true
to
$referido !== $DOM_SCRIPT && $lim_act==true && $referido !== $DOM_SCRIPT2

Hope it helps someone...

Back