• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

(Internal server error) (3.6.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anmolgill

Chevereto Member
Facing (Internal server error) on image upload after updating website script

Some errors have occured and the system couldn't process your request

Code:
"server error" Object { status_code: 500, error: Object, status_txt: "Internal server error" }
error in console of browser firefox 38

http://www.shareimg.eu

i get error on all remote upload images
see in pdf file
image is uploaded but it is not showing embed codes

Attachments

• Doc1.pdf
    167.6 KB · Views: 4
In that case you will need to see the server error log to check what is the real problem. "Internal server error" doesn't mean anything but that something happened.

I'm getting this also it says "Server error (Internal server error)" no image has been uploaded but when you refresh it actually did upload, currently waiting on arvixe.

Do you use a custom php.ini by any chance? I just noticed removing this from .htaccess and it works fine (although I need the php.ini for arvixe custom max file upload size ect).

Since this is hard to debug, I need Ftp access to test this.

Your problem is this:
Code:
{"message":"Neither cURL or file_get_contents can be used to fetch the URL.","code":202,"context":"CHV\UploadException"}
You need to enable either cURL or file_get_contents (with allow_url_fopen). Is impossible for the system to fetch the URL if you disable one of those libs.

Last edited:
Your problem is this:
Code:
{"message":"Neither cURL or file_get_contents can be used to fetch the URL.","code":202,"context":"CHV\UploadException"}
You need to enable either cURL or file_get_contents (with allow_url_fopen). Is impossible for the system to fetch the URL if you disable one of those libs.
I have checked server config both are enabled
for more info please check php.info
curl and file_get_content http://www.shareimg.eu/curl.php

The error at runtime is very clear, you can check the fetch_url fn at lib/G/functions.php to check what the system detects.

There is an issue with remote url upload that will get fixed in 3.6.3, at this time is recommended to turn off the error reporting from your admin dashboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back