• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Internal Error

D

diegosanchez

Iv uploaded the directory Uploads to my website. http://donaldalexander.co.uk/yaya

but when i upload an image it says its uploaded it and displays bbcode etc but wont show a thumbnail but when i click the url to view the image i get the following

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, service@webmailer.de and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can someone help me?

Also when i change Config.php with my ftp details then the webpage doesnt load up anything.

I wish this was an easy install as its driving me crazy

also when uploading image from url. i get this

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /mnt/web7/43/23/51962923/htdocs/da/yaya/engine.php on line 231

Why is this not working for me?!

diegosanchez said:
Iv uploaded the directory Uploads to my website. http://donaldalexander.co.uk/yaya

but when i upload an image it says its uploaded it and displays bbcode etc but wont show a thumbnail but when i click the url to view the image i get the following

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, service@webmailer.de and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can someone help me?

Also when i change Config.php with my ftp details then the webpage doesnt load up anything.

I wish this was an easy install as its driving me crazy

I got exactly the same problem !
Did you fix it ?

Back