• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Homepage options

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdshabbir

Chevereto Member
Hi Rodolfo,
1. Add an option to display number of images on homepage (eg: 25, 50 photos)
2. Add an endless scrolling option on homepage (on/off setting)
3. Option to upload header image from admin (1920*405px) and this image should be responsive.

Please consider these settings, I hope this will liked by many people. :)
Thanks

Regarding the homepage settings I can tell you that there is a lot of work to do and that we need couple more options to make it esker to customize. Homepage is the first thing that your users will saw so we need more options to customize it.

The request has been accepted.

Thanks.

Hi rodolfo,
Home page describes all 'like first impression is the best impression'.
If it has lot of pics, which helps users to stay long on site. I suggest and request you to implement homepage features first after that social features or other features .

Yes i vote for this as well! Creating a full list of random pictures or most views.

Hi rodolfo,
Home page describes all 'like first impression is the best impression'.
If it has lot of pics, which helps users to stay long on site. I suggest and request you to implement homepage features first after that social features or other features .

totally agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back