• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

GoDaddy doesn't allows my site to function properly! But WAMP can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrX

Chevereto Noob
G'day. I am Australian and I just heard about chevereto. I think its a very clean and professional site providing free image hosting script. I downloaded chevereto's free image hosting script and uploaded to my GoDaddy account.

Unfortunately, it had unexpected results. The site doesn't comes out to function properly. But when I upload the site files to WAMP server, it functions properly as it should. I went to GoDaddy Hosting Center and was looking for Error Logs, turns out I get a bunch of same errors every seconds. Take a look.

Code:
[Tue Aug  2 14:35:53 2011] [error] [client 89.203.34.178] mod_rewrite: maximum number of internal redirects reached. Assuming configuration error. Use 'RewriteOptions MaxRedirects' to increase the limit if neccessary.
[Tue Aug  2 14:35:54 2011] [error] [client 89.203.34.178] mod_rewrite: maximum number of internal redirects reached. Assuming configuration error. Use 'RewriteOptions MaxRedirects' to increase the limit if neccessary.
[Tue Aug  2 14:35:54 2011] [error] [client 89.203.34.178] mod_rewrite: maximum number of internal redirects reached. Assuming configuration error. Use 'RewriteOptions MaxRedirects' to increase the limit if neccessary.
Directory index forbidden by rule: /var/chroot/home/content/y/o/u/yousuf1sg/html/ChinaRFQ/

If you want more details, here are some sreenshots.
Image 1: http://i.imgur.com/jmzoU.png
Image 2: http://i.imgur.com/T0ttQ.png

Thank You.
- MrX.

I often get this error also... I don't know why anyway your website is awesome, it must have taken you a lot of time, Good job ;)

Danny.Domb said:
I often get this error also... I don't know why anyway your website is awesome, it must have taken you a lot of time, Good job ;)

No mate, the problem isn't solve yet, I still have the error. Please tell me how to fix. Look at Image 1 and 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back