• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Looking for 3.6 work in progress

mdshabbir

Chevereto Member
Hello Rodolfo,
I am eagerly waiting for screenshots of 3.6 . when can we see any idea of time ?
thanks

I dont't think that we will see 3.6 this year because I'm working in the other side of the project (business operations). As you may notice 2014 has been an awesome year for 3.X released and I've highly improved the original 3.0.0 release so I will take a little break on that.

This month I'm doing a couple things that could make Chevereto bigger on the business side. One of them is our affiliate program (not ready yet) which will allow everyone to earn money by just talk people about Chevereto and it will pay $24 usd for each referral.

Also I want to improve the documentation because there are a few missing topics so my plan is to get back to coding on January so I will also use this time to do the roadmap for the next versions.

Cheers.

Back