• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Error

R

Rikob

Stay my site in hosting and and everything was good
Then i buy VPS(VDS) and copy site to him and there is a problem
Then i upload any image,it uploads few seconds and then i see this image
http://s46.radikal.ru/i113/1005/1f/8a42c3230f00.png
This problem is in local and remote upload
Rodolfo and other help me please!

Ok post a link to your site or copy the errors. And your images link in your first post if broken.

Just out of curiosity, You bought a vds just to test this?

Errors:
Notice: Undefined index: fileup in /var/www/u79308/data/www/my-pixel.com/tested/engine.php on line 29
Notice: Undefined index: remota in /var/www/u79308/data/www/my-pixel.com/tested/engine.php on line 30
Notice: Undefined index: resize in /var/www/u79308/data/www/my-pixel.com/tested/engine.php on line 31
Notice: Undefined index: url in /var/www/u79308/data/www/my-pixel.com/tested/engine.php on line 32
Notice: Undefined index: urlrez in /var/www/u79308/data/www/my-pixel.com/tested/engine.php on line 33
Notice: Undefined index: v in /var/www/u79308/data/www/my-pixel.com/tested/engine.php on line 34
Notice: Undefined index: p in /var/www/u79308/data/www/my-pixel.com/tested/engine.php on line 35
Notice: Undefined index: folder in /var/www/u79308/data/www/my-pixel.com/tested/engine.php on line 36
Notice: Undefined index: ancho in /var/www/u79308/data/www/my-pixel.com/tested/engine.php on line 37
Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /var/www/u79308/data/www/my-pixel.com/tested/engine.php on line 44
Notice: Undefined variable: ref2 in /var/www/u79308/data/www/my-pixel.com/tested/engine.php on line 55
Notice: Undefined variable: spit in /var/www/u79308/data/www/my-pixel.com/tested/index.php on line 71

P.s No,i buy vds for my image hosting

Rikob said:
That does not help, please. make a file called info.php, put this in it:
Code:
<?php if (isset($_GET['allowed']) && $_GET['allowed']){
phpinfo();
} else {
echo "No access allowed";
}
And upload it to that folder. (tested)
This is just a small script that will (if allowed) output all php settings and it's version.

gamerlv said:
Rikob said:
That does not help, please. make a file called info.php, put this in it:
Code:
<?php if (isset($_GET['allowed']) && $_GET['allowed']){
phpinfo();
} else {
echo "No access allowed";
}
And upload it to that folder. (tested)
This is just a small script that will (if allowed) output all php settings and it's version.
Ok,i have done but where ?>

Code:
<meta name="generator" content="Chevereto NB1.4_rev3" />

¬¬ Always use last version. Currently 1.9

Rodolfo said:
Code:
<meta name="generator" content="Chevereto NB1.4_rev3" />

¬¬ Always use last version. Currently 1.9
Hmm yes. I would recommend you also upload version 1.9 before continuing. That might solve it.

Your php version is reasonable up to date ( 5.2.13). And all settings are good.

So i suggest you hit the download button up top and upload a new version, Then if it still errors out post back.

Back