• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Error when trying to upload a picture

xplosion

Chevereto Noob
Warning: copy(up/working/fansub stea.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/animserv/public_html/img/engine.php on line 334

Warning: getimagesize(up/working/fansub stea.png) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/animserv/public_html/img/engine.php on line 385

Warning: unlink(up/working/fansub stea.png) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/animserv/public_html/img/engine.php on line 422

and When I try using the FTP it works but I get this error,

Warning: ftp_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/animserv/public_html/img/engine.php on line 725

It still works tho.

Regards

try chmoding the working and image folder to 775 or 777, This isn't the safest way but the easiest.

The ftp_close() error is hard to trace in this version, it should be fixed in the next revision.

gamerlv said:
try chmoding the working and image folder to 775 or 777, This isn't the safest way but the easiest.

The ftp_close() error is hard to trace in this version, it should be fixed in the next revision.

still wont help

wen enabled debug mode got this

Warning: copy(up/working/newwew.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/icemelts/public_html/engine.php on line 296

Warning: getimagesize(up/working/newwew.png) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/icemelts/public_html/engine.php on line 340

Warning: unlink(up/working/newwew.png) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/icemelts/public_html/engine.php on line 374

Rodolfo said:
Did you SET Chmod 777?

Well i did it on required folders but forgot to do it in sub-folders , its working fine now . I asked a coder where i was wrong he corrected me . Anyway thx for this wonderful script

Back