• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 3.2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Chevereto 3.2.0 (2014-05-10)
- Added responsive layout (any device)
- Added configurable enable/disable account registration
- Added configurable image download button enable/disable
- Added configurable Twitter (via) account
- Added share email link
- Improved share links customization
- Improved anywhere uploader
- Improved image viewer (zoom and right-click disable)
- Improved admin dashboard
- Improved listings
- Fixed album editing
- Fixed user search
- Fixed issues with JS and languages

Affected files and folders
- lib
- app/app.php
- app/content
- app/install
- app/lib
- app/routes
- app/themes
- app/vendor

Download here: https://chevereto.com/panel/downloads

Last edited:
I can confirm that user registration does not work. There is no sign up to unlock all features on the main home page.

When I go into the admin panel and set enable signups to enable and save settings (it stays disabled??) Hope this can be solved asap.

PS: What do you mean by improved anywhere uploader? Can you be more specific what you improved? I am still not able to drag and drop on the main page unless I choose the upload option at the top left.

Last edited:
Also found out that the share by e-mail function doesn't work when cloudflare is used (and enabled in dashboard).

Try it here

I am running two sites now, one with the older version and the top link with the 3.2 to see the difference.

I can confirm that user registration does not work. There is no sign up to unlock all features on the main home page.

When I go into the admin panel and set enable signups to enable and save settings (it stays disabled??) Hope this can be solved asap.

PS: What do you mean by improved anywhere uploader? Can you be more specific what you improved? I am still not able to drag and drop on the main page unless I choose the upload option at the top left.

You need to run install.php, if you don't run that the settings won't be inserted to the database.

The anywhere uploader is the upload box that you have in all the system and the improves are related to stability and Js animation. The homepage "upload" is not the anywhere uploader.

Also found out that the share by e-mail function doesn't work when cloudflare is used (and enabled in dashboard).

Try it here

I am running two sites now, one with the older version and the top link with the 3.2 to see the difference.
That will take time to debug and you should open a topic for that in Tech support.

Solved the user registration, maybe a good idea to add that to the instructions next time (install.php wasn't listed in the changed files above :))

Will open another topic for the share e-mail bug.

Solved the user registration, maybe a good idea to add that to the instructions next time (install.php wasn't listed in the changed files above :))

Will open another topic for the share e-mail bug.
Check the readme file. It says that if you are updating from 3.X you need to upload the files and run install.php

Every update is the same...its in the readme :) the file list is for the modified files if i got it right so if you done some work on your own at least you know if its affected or not :)

Rodolfo, check the install for when it updates. When I updated and rand the install it did not add the extra database fields for registration to be turn off and on. I had to then go in and manually add them.

Try it here

Cloudflare, I have the option enabled and the option enabled through cPanel on my server (The cloudflare pipe thing) and have no problems with share by email. FireFox opened Thunderbird instantly. Only odd thing is that it opened a popup window and left it open. Seems this was specific to the settings you had in cloudflare and not related to the connection between the sites. :p

nice to see responsive design! :) looks great on a phone, yet doesn't work with android 4.4/kitkat.

tried a couple of browsers and it seems like I'm unable to open the "file selector" - "take a picture" doesn't work either.

is this expected?

nice to see responsive design! :) looks great on a phone, yet doesn't work with android 4.4/kitkat.

tried a couple of browsers and it seems like I'm unable to open the "file selector" - "take a picture" doesn't work either.

is this expected?
Sadly I don't have a kit to debug in Android devices, it will take me some time to debug that platform because their platforms are very different from each vendor.

Rodolfo, check the install for when it updates. When I updated and rand the install it did not add the extra database fields for registration to be turn off and on. I had to then go in and manually add them.

most likely you never properly run the update process. The update process is the same from 3.1 so is most likely that you forgot to upload app/app.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back