• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can i remove the link in the footer ( Powered by Chevereto ) ?

I would have to say no, I'm sure that it's in the terms of use for the software to keep it there, but we will have to wait for a real answer on this.

booyaka95 said:
Can i remove the link in the footer
or can i put it into the Imprint?

3) You cand do anything you want with the source code, but you have to keep the GPL license and this terms. Any derivated work must keep the terms in license.txt and license_agreement.txt

Although it is allowed by the GPL license, I still would not suggest you to this, because it is unfair to remove developer's links. I am a developer of a free wallpaper directory script, and I often get upset when I see that people remove my credits.

realguy,
the author of girl wallpaper

i think you can. if you can not then let me know. i will let you know the solution then.

Back